Below are described the twelve interactive
models comprising the
Leadagement Technologies Model System:
1. ProZones Models. Virtually all organizational relationships can be explained by four simple Venn diagrams. Embedded in this simple model illustration are complex concepts that yield an understanding of culture and cultural capacity.
2. Nested Outcomes Model. There are seven levels of nested organization beginning with the individual and ending with governance on a global scalre that each have a set organizational development outcome toward which all work is directed..
3. RGB Model. The three requisite tendencies that people bring to their work and the implications those tendencies have on the work dynamic ... so that people can be combined to do more productive work with greater predictability and enhanced synergy.
4. OMR2, 3, and 4 Model. How to quickly and confidently plan for improving the human response to change initiatives using six interactive elements ... so that the organizational response to change can be consistent in the midst of chaos.
5. The People Working Model. The relationship between the five elements of work ... so that dynamic priorities can be adjusted to achieve optimal results.
6. The Basic Model. The requisite cycle of organizational development through four sequential cultural paradigms ... so that they can maximize the periods of optimal productivity.
7. The Unifying Human Systems Model. The ten interactive elements of living human systems ... so they can better determine the systemic affect of influences on that system, including their own influence while integrating the system. Show Presentation.
8. ICO Model. How to involve people appropriately in cultural change initiatives affecting them by planning three levels of increasing group performance ... so individual contributions can be maximized.
9. The BRES Cultural Change Model. How to accelerate the change of organization cultural capacity by adjusting three dynamic elements ... so that improvements can become deliberate rather than accidental.
10. Organizational Banding and Smart Tailoring Model. People working in organizations gravitate toward one of five Bands of capacity that each respond to specific factors toward improvement.
11. Organization Alignment Model. There are three strata in all organizations
that meet the needs of people working in them. These strata mesh in "Ideal"
organization cultures with the talents that people have and bring to the work they
12. VAK Model. How people store and access their organizational learnings in three universal categories ... so their best attributes can be marshaled intentionally when and where they are needed.
13. The Leadership and Management Paradox Model. The three symptoms of a silent paradoxical undercurrent that exist when in a position of legitimate authority ... so that they can do the right things right more often without fear.
14. New Behavioral View Model (Scan, Focus, Act, Respond). How to truly understand the systemic root of any situation ... so that dysfunctional cycles can be disrupted and replaced with functional ones.
15. Smart Tailoring and Banding Technology. This model removes some of the mystery from scores receid on surveys and feedback that uses the Lacroix Scale.
16. The Diversity Dozen.
This following set isolates the most focused diversity issues in one set of
models that can be delivered in a single series of presentations during a single
workshop over several days, or in multiple workshops over a longer duration
Send an inquiry via e-mail.